Monday, March 31, 2008

YAY!!! SnB...

I have to say...I positively love, love, love when I get to go to Sunday Stitch & Bitch. There is probably nothing in the world that makes me happier these days. I think it is one of the few groups of people that I feel comfortable chatting with about anything and everything and I don't feel the slightest bit awkward about the fact that I am knitting the entire time I am around them. ROCK ON!!!

So, there was an "odd weekend" S&B this past Sunday. Was the first weekend we have tried on an odd weekend, and we even opted for a northern location at Cafe Brazil as a switch. For those of you who don't already know, this is like handing out crack to an addict, when it comes to me. I was there early and if I hadn't had a prior engagement that couldn't not be canceled or avoided I would have been the last person sitting around the table.

I was really glad to see that so many people decided to show up and share in the fun. Made for a very happy, happy day.

No comments: