Thursday, April 03, 2008

Happy, Happy....Joy, Joy....

Things are good in Blogland again...I have finally figured the last few things out that I was having trouble getting a grip on. Now there is a little slide show of pictures in my flickr acct....I am still working on getting pictures loaded into the actual posts that reference them. I'm sure with a bit of patience and some more time, I will get this all worked out.

In other news, I have started knitting on the "evil green" socks again. I swear, I think these socks are cursed. It seemed for a while there after the messy, "gee I have turned the heel and am on my way to finishing a pair of socks for a really nice guy" episode...that everything just went wrong, wrong, wrong with these things. I could have sworn that every time I took the dang things out of their project bag there was another slipped or dropped stitch, and of course it didn't drop just ONE row. NOOOOO, these suckers would go for at least 6 or seven rows down and be a complete and utter pain in the arse to fix.

But, again...I digress. I have picked them back up again, as of last night. I think it is about time I finish the bad boys and give them off to the soon to be new owner, Lara. Because there is no way that I am giving these things to the originally intended recipient, cursed or not.

In other sock news, I have stalled on my knee high. I keep meaning to finish it and get started on the second one, but for some reason the thought of completely figuring out and writing down the pattern that I created for these "9 mile o'sock" bad boys is just more than I am willing to do right now. Along with the fact that I am on the fence about whether or not to carry some elastic through on the cuff of the sock or just suck it up and do some 1x1 ribbing and be done with it. Who knows...I guess I will have to just ponder this as I work on the PAIR of "evil greens".

2 comments:

Miss Knotty said...

Yay! They're back on again! Happy Happy, Joy Joy!!!

Regina

If you need flickr management help, I'm totally there for you. :)

Chopper_Gyrl said...

I think I might have figured it out...but I am also probably going to bring my laptop with to SnB on Sunday.