Saturday, April 05, 2008

Fiiiiiiber Fest.....

OMG!!!! I haven't had this much with fiber and yarn since the year end sale at Woolie Ewe. It's safe to say that going to a place with this much yarn and a full paycheck in my wallet is probably not the wisest plan in the world. Although, I did make it out with only a small dent in the checking account. And that was including the luxurious buffet lunch at Tokyo One for sushi galore.....oooohhhh my tummy was happy.

Now, on to my two most recent acquistions to stash are pretty darn cool. The first one is a skein of Collinette - Jitterbug Lagoon in the most amazing greens and turquoises ever. Take a peek....

IMAGE_081

The next acquistion would be a skein of Lace weight in Navy that I purchased from Lone Star Arts, it is a very pretty semi-solid that I just could not resist (and hey...it was 800 yards ofyarn!!!) Take a peek....

IMAGE_082

I have to admit, now that I have figured out how to post pictures of my stash and WIP's it is even more fun to blog and share the things that I am working on and hording in my ever growing stash baskets.

If you are at all interested, there are a few pictures that I have also posted of my apartment, for those of you with a voyeuristic nature. Or even, for those of you who wondering how the hell I managed to fit myself, all my yarn and all the other crap that I own into a 350 sq ft apartment.

Apt Apt

Yes, folks...it is small and messy...but I have proven that it can be done!!!

Anyway...I may come back later and shrink my pictures or add a few more to other posts...but I think for right now I am gonna get back to movie watching, laundry drying and KNITTING!!!!

No comments: