Sunday, April 06, 2008

Blush....but not bashful...

Alrighty then, how many times can a group of people make me blush??? I think I lost count somewhere around ten or so.

Yup, it was another Sunday of laughter and fun at SnB. Good food, good times and productive knitting, can't ask for anymore than that. I haven't laughed this hard in awhile, I must say that this is my favorite way to spend a Sunday.

I got some work done on the green socks....almost ready to start ribbing on the knee-high, and got a few more repeats accomplished on the fan and feather shawl/wrap. All of this productivity actually inspired me to cast on YET ANOTHER project this evening. Not sure if it will stay on the needles, but I decided to cast on the Ty-Dy that has been sitting in the stash for almost 6 months. Gonna see if a bag started from the bottom up with Turkish Cast-on will work for me. I started in 8's but I think that may be too loose to actually work and be a usable bag. Guess I will have to get some of it knitted up and see how it goes....time will tell.

Alas, it is time for bed and I am sure it will be the challenge that it has become lately...guess I will have to mentally catalog the stash again while trying to sleep and plan a few more projects in my head.....gives new meaning to the idea of counting sheep....LOL

2 comments:

Kenny said...

No, you're definitely NOT bashful.

Chopper_Gyrl said...

Nope, not generally a word used to describe me. I don't think I would have it any other way though....LOL