Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Riddle me this....

Ok, I am usually not a big fan of the survey for blogs...but hey, saw this and thought..."what the heck, I'm bored at work." So, here goes.....I found this survey from another blog "The Black Yarn Swap", just so know one thinks that I came up with this on my own....

1. Do you knit, crochet, or both?
Primarily Knit, I know how to Crochet, but do not do it well or enjoy it.
2. What do you prefer to knit or crochet? (socks? sweaters? cables?) What would you like to try to knit or crochet?
I prefer to knit socks and hats, just about anything in the round. I would like to try more garments in the future.
3. What are your hobbies outside of knitting or crocheting?
I love to read and watch movies
4. Do you have any fiber allergies? Fiber preferances?
No allergies, that I know of. I prefer Merino, Bamboo and Cotton
5. Do you have any favourite books, music, or tv shows? If so, what are they?
I love Emma Holly and most fiction. TV shows are tough, because it changes so much. Currently I like Survivor, Dancing with the Stars, CSI and most thinks on SPEED Channel
6. Do you have any pets?
Nope, no pets...
7. Do you prefer salty or sweet snacks?
Depends on my mood, I like salty stuff...but I am a complete sucker for Ice Cream
8. Do you prefer coffee or tea?
COFFEE!!!!! Definitely
9. Aside black, which colours do you like/dislike?
Magenta and Teal
10. What is your favourite time of the year? (season-wise or holiday-wise)
I like winter and fall...pretty much anytime of the year that it is cold and I can wear a jacket, jeans and a set of wrist warmers
11. What is your favourite scent?
Oranges and citrus...along with clean man (that always works for me, too)
12. What do you collect?
Hehehehe, you mean other than yarn? I guess I collect purses, watches and books.
13. If there's anything else you'd like people to know, list them here:
I am a sucker for a comfy place to sit and knit, good hugs, great music, chocolate cake and a truck stop that serves steak & eggs for breakfast!

No comments: