Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Coffee??? Where is the coffee???

I haven't slept nearly enough hours in the past few days, not sure if this post is even gonna make any sense at all. I figured I would give it my best effort and try anyway.

Was definitely a fun day this past Sunday at Cafe Express, there was much winding and very little knitting on my part. I have to say, I would have actually been better off leaving my knitting at home. I got absolutely nothing accomplished and what I did get accomplished wasn't on pattern and should probably be taken out and done over....but that remains to be seen.


I have determined that the ribbing on my knee-high will go, as according to the original plan, and I will knit it like I do everything else. Thanks to Lara, the spiral hat has had a round frogged and corrected so that I can start in on it again when I have some quiet time and can pay attention to my counting. I really don't want to rip that, and I know she doesn't either.

Anyway, I should be able to tackle a few more knitting projects the rest of the week, since I will be back in my own apartment as of tonight...not sure if I want to just sleep the night away or actually go to knit night and knit my little fingers off....who knows, I guess I will have to wait to see what happens at 5 o'clock.

1 comment:

Miss Knotty said...

How is that hat going, by the by? :-D
Miss K